This week has been full of ups and downs.
Ups:
-Annelise and I have played some really fun board games this week .
-My reading of the Bible has been a really wonderful, fulfilling experience.
-Ben has been home every evening.... lots of family time.
- I pulled up a last minute Broccoli, cheddar and chicken soup recipe off of the internet one night and EVERYONE LOVED IT!
Downs:
-My dog ate a pair of Annelise's underpants
-My dog has had bowel issues since we picked him up from his holiday boarding
-Annelise has been sick since Monday. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday for a strep test. It was negative. I didn't have them do a flu test. She is now on day 6 with a fever. ( I made a appointment again for Friday afternoon. I cancelled it an hour before b/c she wasn't presenting a fever that day. An hour later...she was feverish and feeling lousy.) SO FRUSTRATING!
I have only been out of the house a couple of times this week. Once to get my hair cut and the other to run a bowel sample to the vet. I'm going a little crazy!!!!! I have plans this evening. I CAN'T WAIT!
*UPDATE....no date night. Annelise is still sick. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sorry you've had a challenging week. We've been house-bound here, too, mainly because of the bitter cold. My husband Craig traveled to Phoenix for the Packers game (for work) so I was here with the boys by myself for the first time. I'm going to post about THAT tomorrow. It was a weekend of ups and downs here too. mI hope your daughter gets better soon... and that you get a chance to get out of the house soon!
Post a Comment