Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in the Midwest

It wore us out....but it was WONDERFUL!  We went home for the holidays.  Our 10 day trip home allowed us to:  build a snow man, play with cousins, have LOTS of Grandparent time, go sledding, visit old friends, celebrate birthdays, and ride in tractors.  We took LOTS of pictures.  Here are a few....
Before Christmas
















Christmas Eve
















Christmas Day











Jonah had Uncle Jason's attention all day!




Day after Christmas






















My Birthday






















Murray did not make the trip with us.  He stayed in a kennel here in the Carolinas.  He had another growth spurt while we were gone.  Alaina was worried that he was the wrong dog :)











3 comments:

Misty said...

Great pictures! Christmas in the midwest is the best! We're still at my parents house in Illinois. Your children are beautiful and it was nice to see a picture of Jason as well, I haven't chatted with him in a while. Happy Holidays!

The Chatt Pack said...

Oh my gosh...Murray is huge! I agree with Alaina - are you sure that's him?

Keri said...

OMG, Can't believe how big Murray is!!!! Glad you had a great Xmas. I wish I would have known you were in IL... would have loved to have seen you!!!:)
You have some awesome family pics in there!!! I am jealous of your camera!!!!