Annelise and Alaina are back to themselves. After missing all that school they now have a 4 day weekend. Jonah is now sick. I hate that he feels so bad....but I am eating up the snuggle time. I don't think I have snuggled this much with him since he was 6 months old and breastfeeding. I just wish he felt better.
On a good note, he used the potty yesterday! I am going to give potty training a shot next week. We will lock ourselves in the bathroom Monday with lots of books, tractors, and juice boxes. We will see. I don't like long drawn out potty training....so if he is not ready we will try it another time. I'm not into cleaning up messes.
I'm reading an AWESOME, WONDERFUL, INSPIRING book right now. It's called Same Kind of Different as Me. Living in the South has helped me understand this book even more. This would be an amazing book club or study group book. I think about it all the time. I still have 1/4 of it left to read ....but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! Ben gets to hear about it on a daily basis and he wants to get his hands on it when I am done. I know so many of my friends would love it. Trust me! You can get it here:
http://www.christianbook.com/same-kind-different-me/ron-hall/9780849919107/pd/919107?item_code=WW&netp_id=479988&event=ESRCN&view=details

3 comments:
Yay for Jonah!! I hope he feels better soon AND continues to use the potty. I am a bit jealous that he used it even once, though ;).
Hugs,
Sara
i bought this book in 2008. i still haven't read it. maybe i should so we can discuss it. hrrm.
Jill....Please read it! I don't know anyone who has read it and I am bursting at the seams to chat about it! It is so great! I'm almost done. I have been uplifted and heartbroken all day. Can't wait to hear your reaction!
Post a Comment