Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm THAT Mom.

There has been a sick kid in this house every day for two weeks.  I have been feeling VERY stir crazy.  Sooooo, when Jonah woke up fever free today I was so excited to get out.  Now, I totally believe in the 24 hour fever free rule.  I know that Jonah had no business going anywhere today.  But....I watched him for over two hours today and he was doing great.  So....off to church we went.  (Note:  My gut told me it was the wrong thing.)  Two hours later we picked up Jonah from the nursery.  He looked tired, snotty, and just plain cruddy.  He fell asleep on the way home.  When he woke up 4 hours later his temp was 103.1.  Poor little guy!  And I am SO MAD AT MYSELF!  I am THAT mom.  This darn virus has invaded my home and I pray that I didn't pass it on to some innocent family.

No comments: