Monday, January 18, 2010

Things are starting to look up!

I took Jonah to the doctor today and that nasty virus moved into his ear and caused an infection.  He looked so pathetic at the doctors office.  Everyone that looked at him made a comment like, "Oh, poor little guy....he looks so sick."  He did too.  So, he is now down for a nap with his first dose of meds in his system.  I hope that in a few days these last few weeks will be a fading memory.

Today is a beautiful day around here.  The sun is out.
It's 64 degrees and the kids are playing outside.
I'm LOVING the Carolinas today!



We have not taken too many pics around here in the last few weeks.
Everyone looked like this:



But here are a few that we did get.









(The pic of Murray is a post-bath picture.  Isn't he cute?)

Hopefully my next post will report healthy children.  So until then.....

No comments: