We spent the evening Saturday at the pool celebrating our neighbor, Jay's, 7th birthday. Our pool days will be coming to an end soon. I have to say....it was a great addition to our summer fun!
The Jonah story for the day was about his shoes. His big toe kept popping through a hole in the front of his shoe when he would run and stop. He was so disturbed by it, yet I caught him trying to make it happened a few times. Every time I would push it back in it would make a silly popping noise. He thought is was so funny. (Click on the pic)
That night was movie night at the pool so a screen was set up and the movie Return to Witch Mountain (I think that is what it was called) was played.
I took Jonah home, so Ben was the lucky one thatgot to stay.
(He said it was pretty violent for our taste.)
It was fun....but I was so pooped. This first trimester stuff is for the birds!
I just have to end the post with this new pic that Ben took. Ben has been taking hundreds of pics lately. He is trying to get our camera figure out. I loved this one!

1 comment:
LOVE the picture of Jonah!!! His expression is priceless! It was great seeing you when you were back here in the Midwest....I hope the fatigue ends for you soon!
Sara
Post a Comment