Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Yesterday was Annelise's first day of school. I didn't have any trouble getting her up and going. She was very excited to head back for another school year.


Alaina didn't start until today. When I went in this morning to wake her she was up and excited.
She said she has been waiting her whole life for this :)


I didn't think I would shed a tear when Alaina went to school. It's not that I won't miss her....I'm going to miss her VERY MUCH! I could homeschool her if I felt it was the best thing for her. She is hungry for knowledge and is my cuddle bug. She is just ready. SO READY! But, the tears snuck up on me and took me by surprise as I said goodbye to her. Such a big girl!

Ben has been gone since Tuesday and he will be home today. We are all ready for Daddy to be home. I think I will take a nap right after I kiss him hello.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Wow, can't believe where the time goes. Hope they had great first days of school.....
I am sure I will shed some tears with Emersyn.....although I admit I think it'll be nice to have 2 in school....