So now I have been receiving the "CRAZY LOOK" on a regular basis lately. Yesterday the radiologist person who did Jonah's x-rays asked me if I could be pregnant. Since the answer was YES I was unable to stand with him while they took his picture.
As we were walking out he said to me, "So is he your first?" (referring to Jonah)
"No, he is my third."
THE CRAZY LOOK!
"So this baby is going to be #4!" He then went on to mumble something about two being enough for him.
Today the nurse came into the room to weigh me and then stated, "So this is your first pregnancy."
"No, this is my 4th pregnancy."
THE CRAZY LOOK!
I have not been offended by the looks or the things people have said.....but I am very entertained by the fact that this CRAZY LOOK that I am experiencing is new. I didn't get it with my 3rd pregnancy. There must me an unwritten rule that 3 is acceptable and 4 is just crazy. Oh well....call me crazy!

8 comments:
I would take it as "yes i do look this amazing with baby #4!" :-)
Respond with, "Finally we will be 1/2 to the 8 children we have always wanted!"
or tell them that you're trying to best "octo-mom" and sign a reality TV show deal.
either way, #4 is AWESOME! i love it.... i'll join you one day, i promise. :) but not with 4.
I'm very excited to see how this whole "patience" thing goes in regards to the ultrasound ;)
I am glad you don't let these looks bother you. I think it's great you are going to have 4....the more power to you and you are a great mom!!!
Yes, good luck with the no ultrasounds....that will be hard, but I have faith you will make it just fine!!:)
you ARE crazy.
Hey crazy woman. I think you are getting those stares because they can't believe that such a hip, hot momma is on #4 four and looks like you do!
Congratulations to you too! If people look at you crazy, tell them you have a thing about even numbers! One of my friends up here is having her fourth. I don't know if I have the energy for four, but that used to be my dream number of kids. I'm hoping I'll survive the second with enough energy to hope for a third! (and what is up with the one ultrasound thing? I had two with Alex... and my new doctor was only going to do one???)
Post a Comment