Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random thoughts

I need to be cleaning. My mom and step dad are coming today. I hate cleaning. I don't find satisfaction in cleaning....I love a clean house, but don't want to clean it myself.

I'm excited that my sister-in-law showed me how to change the blog background. So much fun!

The kids want a dog. So do I. I think we should rescue one this time. I can't believe how many dogs need to be rescued. I want one exactly like Hooch.

I'm going through Julie withdrawal. It's been a week and a day since we have talked. She is at Disney probably not having Nicole withdrawal. That's okay...I hope they are having a blast! I'm not even sure when she gets home. I feel like a stalker checking her blog several times a day to see if she does a Disney update.

My bedroom is 1/4 painted.....I have had the intentions to stay up late and get it done, but once the evening hits all I want to do is sink into the couch and then my bed.

The girls are at cheerleading camp. They have had the best week.

I finally got Alaina registered for Kindergarten today. I think I'm in denial. The principal actually said, "Shame on you," when I told her I was finally there to register Alaina for Kindergarten. Oh well....Shame on me.

Jonah is jumping from the couch, to the coffee table, to the chair, and off the chair. I wouldn't have let the girls do that. Why do I let him?

Should I have a forth child? Will it make me crazy? Will I be satisfied if I don't? Will my children clean my house someday?

Okay..I better clean.

4 comments:

Le Jardin de ma Vie said...

I love the random thoughts. It sounds a lot like the dialogue that goes on inside my head! Mine usually include, "Someday I will have a cleaning lady."

You have to post a picture of your bedroom when you finish painting. My first thought when you deleted the fb account was, "Darn, now I won't get to see what she decided to do with her bedroom."

mhawkfam said...

Will your children clean your house someday? Okay...don't have a fourth with your heart set on that one! :) Maybe the fouth takes one to a level of insanity...or bliss so that one doesn't notice the house?

Anonymous said...

Such a fun post! I hope things work out with a rescue dog....we've had "some" experience with that and wouldn't have it any other way :)! I think that once you have kids a "clean" house as you once knew it goes out the door; regardless, listen to your heart about the fourth child; if anyone can do it, you can!

Sara

Keri said...

Love your new background and all of your random thoughts.....you can call me anytime you need to!!!
You are a great mom, but I believe God has the answer of whether to have 4!!!! One of my friends is expecting #4..she is also a stay at home mom and a great mom!!!