Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MAD

I'm bothered....I usually don't get political.....but I'm really bothered.  I am not a Republican or a Democrat.  I  have both conservative and liberal views.  I vote for the person, not for the party.  But.....if the majority of Democrats support this new health care bill that includes abortion to be covered under the National Health Care Plan.....I will not vote Democrat again!!  The thought of Ben's hard earned money paying for the termination of a pregnancy makes me VERY MAD!    I'm tearing up just typing this.  It's just not right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you 100%!!! Hope you are all doing well! Great slide show...you've got some serious talent! :-)
Take care!
Kara

Sarah and Kieran said...

ah, well...working where i work, you see the other side of the coin, the women who have 10 kids with many fathers and have no family support (mom or dad) and what do they do? commit crimes. rampant drug use, drug selling, gang banging, burglaries, armed robberies.....all at the cost of joe taxpayer.