I like this random thoughts thing. Sorry if it annoys you. I find it therapeutic.
I have 4 cooked chicken breasts in the crock pot. They started out on the grill but the grill didn't have enough charcoal and yada yada yada.....not sure what I am going to do with it now.
Brownies in the oven. I know I am going to eat a row tonight....should I eat the long row or short one??
Annelise was singing, "God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy," yesterday. YIKES....I guess I need to turn off the country music station in the car.
I looked over our calendar for the next upcoming year and I am excited. Fun ahead!!
Filling out school registration forms for 2 kids is a lot of work!
Dad and Lori booked a trip here for Labor Day weekend. Very excited! Now we just need to get Harold and Carol here :)
I bet there are at least 7,000 worms in my worm compost bin. It's out of control. I am not keeping up on feeding them.
Jonah looked at Sarah's wedding picture today and said "Aunt Yahya". So cute!
I played my first game of Scrabble with Annelise tonight. I have always been so bad at that game. I enjoy playing with an 8 year old though.
Came across some old pictures....missing Olivia today.
Ben gave Jonah a bath tonight. Took some fun pics.......

4 comments:
Love the pics - precious! Sorry I missed you today. Left my phone in the car and Zac had it today. Took the kids on a bike ride on the trail to mom and dad's - should have taken 25 minutes - took 2 hours and 25 minutes! Ugh! Talk to you in the morning...oh - definitely the long row of brownies ;)
Hey Nicole haven't forgotten to call you left your number at home when I went to Roselle. Miss you guys!
One long row...or two short :). If anyone eats part of your row, you have to start over.
Chicken - If stressed, toss it in the freezer, eat out, and worry about it later.
"Random Thoughts" = "Lots of Things on My Mind" which is the life of a Mom. There are many friends there with you.
Long row for sure! Love the random thoughts, it's therapeutic for me as well. Jonah is a cutie!
Post a Comment