Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July


I have to admit I got our of bed with a bad attitude.  It was the 4th of July and I wanted to be with my friends in Illinois.  We have made some friends in South Carolina, but those that we are close to were out of town or busy.  It was one of those moments that I was clearly reminded that I was 14 hours away from where I wanted to be.  But I have to admit....it turned out to be a pretty nice day!

Our neighborhood had a pool party.  Here are some pics of our water fun!

Alaina spent her day trying to perfect the "belly flop".  

Jonah was all smiles.  
As daring as he is, he always starts out a little cautious in the water.
But obviously he warms up!


Annelise is becoming quite the little fish.  

So overall.....loud music, good food, friends, and happy kids= a pretty good day!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I thought of you yesterday, wishing we weren't so far away. I have had the LONGEST, quietist, weekend ever!!!!!!!!