A few weeks ago we got together with several of our Dixon friends and had a Murder Mystery party. We had the party at the Rydzynski household. Everyone did an AWESOME job. As you can see, everyone dressed their characters. It was hilarious....I will try to walk you through it.
Bill Wilson played the co-chair for the Feed American Children event. His real life wife, Beth, was the photographer for the night, so unfortunatly she isn't in any of the pics....but thanks for doing such a great job recording the evening!.
Rob Lesage played an "Italian Stallion" soap star....he was hilarious! His wife, Rachel....another soap star and I bonded later that evening. We both will not ever be drinking Borsao 2006 again!
Mark Stees played the chef for the evening. (Notice the knife set...possible murder weapons??)
The girls....minus Angie, Amanda, and Beth.
Angie Clevenger and Lori Stees
The Borsao was flowing freely into several of our glasses. I officially swear off red wine!
Everyone collecting evidence.
It was a great time! Can't wait to do it again...next time I will drink beer
and get to enjoy more of the evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment