Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Memories

I'm getting ready for a garage and rummage sale. I decided months ago that this is going to be the year to get rid of all the kids clothes that are not going to fit my children in the future. Up until this point I have saved almost all of my baby-toddler clothes. That adds up to MANY tubs when you have 2 girls and a boy. I was feeling overwhelmed by all the tubs and decided to clean house. Now, up until the last month or so I was sure that we would have one more baby......but I am starting to think that is not in my plan anymore. (I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.) I can't picture myself pregnant.....I can't picture us starting over again. Plus....things are good. I feel good and complete right now. (I know, many of you are saying, "Yea right.") So, I was so excited to start sorting and pricing my stuff for an upcoming garage sale with the Young Farmer Women of Galesburg. Instead of feeling the relief that I thought I would feel.....I feel sick. So many memories.....I'm struggling to give them away. It's not that I am sad that I might not have anymore babies....I'm sad that my babies are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Sarah and Kieran said...

you can save the stuff for me and Kieran....but it may be out of fashion by then! :) haha! good luck. miss you! we ordered the vid for alaina's birthday....
see you soon!