Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Day!

Today was a big morning because I was going to start my Get-in Shape routine. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings my friend, Lori, and I are going to meet at the YMCA to start kicking my butt into shape. So, I have to get three kids and myself fed and ready to be out the door at 7:40 to get Annelise to school. That is a big task for me! So....crazy morning! But, I did it. We were all ready to head out the door when Ben informed me that it is a snow day. Oh well....I guess it was a good dry run for Thursday.

2 comments:

Sarah and Kieran said...

hahahaha! that made me laugh out loud! good luck with your butt kickin' routine. see you on the
2nd.

love, sarah

M.E.C.K.'s Mom said...

Nicole,
You are so funny! I think you've done a great job leading MOPS the times you've had to fill in for Rachel. Thanks for letting me be nosy and look at your blog :) Here's the link to mine http://meck2000.blogspot.com/ - I don't update it as often as I should.
love,
Amanda