Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have been a horrible blogger. I have been running around like crazy lately and have not stopped to sit at the computer. Annelise's school auction has consumed my time the last 3 weeks. This Saturday the event takes place and hopefully all Ben and my work will pay off. I have been forced to stay home today b/c Alaina has the pukes. It gives me some time to catch up on emails. So here is the latest: Jonah is crawling! He also learned to sit up from a laying position and pull up to a standing position. Isn't it funny how fast they learn. One day he was stuck in one place and another he is everywhere knocking his head on everything possible. The kid needs a helmet! Okay, I will post more soon....just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that we are still here and doing well. (Even Alaina....she is on the mend!) nic

No comments: