Friday morning was the end of the year 3rd grade awards assembly at the girl's school.
Annelise received 2 great awards.
She got an award for making honor roll all 4 quarters and she got Art Student of the Year!
After they got out we went to lunch and headed out for a little shopping. I had a very successful CVS trip. Annelise was so surprised by my totals. I only spent $9. She wants to start helping me cut coupons :) I love the idea of having her working with me to save money for our household.
Jonah learned to smile for the camera.....
I had a date with a great friend. Great company, sushi, and a movie......does it get much better?
Due to rain we didn't have as much fun at the pool as we hoped.....
but we do have all summer to make up for it!
The girls are down to their last 2 half days of school.
SUMMER, HERE WE COME!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment