Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet, Boy!

Today we are celebrating Jonah's 3rd Birthday.

We had his party last night.  I was so happy!  I finally figured out half way through the night that I was not just happy that it was Jonah's special day and he was having such a fun time.  I was so happy to see the "terrible two's" move behind me.  I know it sounds horrible and I know I shouldn't wish time away.....but MAN, THAT WAS HARD!  I can already tell that 3 is going to be different.  He is already making so many improvements.

It makes me soooo HAPPY!!!!!!  
I think we have a really fun year ahead of us!!

So, he is to the little guy that wakes me up at 5:45 each morning with a smile!

















Here is to the little guy that can't be mad for more than a few minutes!
















Here is to the little guy that tells me that he loves me, I'm cute, and I'm sweet everyday!























Here's to the little guy who thinks he can fix anything in the house.  
(I wonder where he got that from.)

























Here is to the little guy that keeps me moving and brings me so much happiness!













Happy Birthday Little Man!  We Love You So Much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jonah!!!

Sara