UPDATE: My procedure was cancelled today b/c nature took it's course overnight.
-I forgot how yummy McDonald Land Cookies are.
-Easter candy is going to be the end of me, time to trash it!
-I'm in the mood to do some spring cleaning. It's weird b/c I am never in the mood to clean.
-My D&C is tomorrow at 1:00.
-I'm not scared this time b/c I know the routine.
-I'm doing well emotionally, I hope that my hormones don't get the best of me in the next week.
-I need to find a boot camp. I need to kick this body back into shape!
-I have the itch to move. I like it here....but it just feels like that time is coming again. (Not b/c there has been offers or opportunity....but b/c we have a history of moving every 2 years.)
-I dream of living in the mountains of Colorado. (I KNOW MOM....you HATE that idea.)
-I LOVE having the kids home on break. I wish this was the start of summer vacation. I don't want them to go back to school next week.
-It was 93 degrees yesterday. I can't believe I have the air on already.
-(I would love to open the windows in the mornings and evenings....but I wouldn't dare with this pollen.)
-Our dog needs an obedience trainer. We had one come visit and she is going to cost $500. I couldn't believe it. We are going to look a few other places.....but this one can't be ignored. With the kids I am not doing a good job of training him.
-I found a picture of a dreamy dining room in a magazine. I'm trying to figure out how I can make it mine. -I love decorating challenges.
-I'm 2 days behind on my bible reading. I better get it in gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love your new family picture! What great colors.
When you find a cheap dog trainer, send him/her to Illinois. My puppy is out of control!
random responses:
-i cleaned this weekend. stove, floors, garage, and 7 loads of summer laundry.
-i will keep praying for you.
-keep dreaming of the CO mountains. if you need a visit, i can show you some sights. and obvs, i LOVE the idea.
-i envy the heat, but not the allergies.
-perhaps you can youtube some random dogtraining stuff. i tried some last week when i was dogsitting and it TOTALLY worked.
-you're allowed to be behind on your reading. GOD told me.
LOVE the family pic!!!
Thinking of you, as always!
Look into local group obedience classes in your area...they tend to be once a week and are usually affordable.
Illinois is a lovely place to live (if you can handle coming back to the snow and cold!)
BTW, the anonymous comment above is from me...duh!
Sara
That can be good and bad..hopefully your body doing it on its own wasn't painful. I have experienced that painfully..hope it wasn't for you...
Post a Comment