I'm feeling 10 time better today than yesterday. Yesterday was physically and emotionally draining for me. Up until 11:45 a.m. yesterday I was not sure if I was going into surgery or not. One doctor reviewed my chart and said that there was no way I was able to pass everything by myself so I need to report to the OR at the scheduled time. When the nurse called me and told me the info I started to loose it. She then called my Dr. (who was already at the hospital) and told him my situation. He disagreed with Dr. #1 and postponed my D&C until an ultrasound confirms that I need it. We went in and had an ultrasound and sure enough the D&C was not necessary.
Ups and Downs!
The Ups: I didn't have to have a surgical procedure, faster recovery, better for my body.
Downs: Soooo gross , I didn't take anything for pain (it was in my time frame of no eating and drinking before surgery and I didn't think I could), and I will not get a pathology report back to help me understand what happened.
So yesterday I was in a funk. But today I am 10 times better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment