Okay, it's not perfect.....but the place that we visited this last weekend made it feel really close. I guess this post should be called "The Perfect Place" instead. We headed to Edisto Island for Easter weekend. Our friends, Kathy and Willy, have had a love affair with this island for many years. She was so excited to share it with us. I totally get it! We rented a 4 bedroom beach house. It was right on the bike path and only a couple of blocks from the beach. Edisto is not a commercialized area, it was pure relaxation! We biked, played games, and got a lot of beach time. It was really, really wonderful!
We took over 300 pictures. So....I'm going to do my best to cut the weekend down. First event....
Easter Morning
Church....
Due to my son's inability to sit still, I was not fond of the idea of taking him to a new church on Easter. We decided to stay in and have a service of our own. I couldn't have been happier with the results. I think the kids really enjoyed it and I think we all got a lot our of it. We finished the service by yelling
1-2-3-4-5 Jesus is ALIVE!
Then the girls performed a song/dance from youth group.
It was perfect!!
Then biking....
Next, beach time....
Annelise spent much of her trip looking for shark teeth.
One of my favorite, super cool experiences from the trip was watching the dolphins.
Jonah's attempt at surfing....
And our attempt to get the perfect family picture...
Not an easy task....
The Linder Crew...
More fun pics...
So what do you think? Perfect huh?





2 comments:
I would say so! Love the pics...makes me want to be somewhere else right now!
Love the sun shots! Perfect time of day for that.
Post a Comment