"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5
Friday, April 2, 2010
I wish....
I wish I had better news, but the appointment today confirmed that my pregnancy is over. I am scheduling a D&C for late next week. We are sad, but are doing okay. I'm still fascinated and even overjoyed with the "twin" twist to the situation. I can't stop looking at my ultrasound picture. I bet they would have been a wonderful crazy mess just like our other children. I have spent the last week thinking and praying about them so much. They are a part of me and I am changed for the better b/c of them! Hope the picture makes you smile too!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sorry to hear this difficult news....you will be in my prayers...
Love ya
Post a Comment