Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I love the Pioneer Women!

I have loved her for a while.  I love her photos....I love looking at her food......I love her ways.....

She has been a bookmark on my computer for over 6 months.  I was so excited to see her on The View last week.  I don't have her new cookbook yet, but I will soon!

And.....I love her more today than yesterday.  Tonight I made her Sloppy Joes for dinner and they were SO YUMMY!  My house smelled so good and all the people in this house gravitated towards the kitchen before being called.  I followed her step by step down to the grilling of the buns.  So Yummy!  Try it!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/sloppy-joes/

3 comments:

Le Jardin de ma Vie said...

I love her too!! I followed the link you posted on facebook over the weekend and have been sucked in ever since. And, I made the sloppy joes for dinner tonight, too. So good! I want to get her cook book.

Great minds think alike!

Megan's Munchkins said...

Did you see they are making a movie about her?? She is great, right? emily is a fan as well...always sending me links! I made her cauliflower soup a few weeks back....YUM

777clarkstreet said...

yes, as meg says... i'm a huge fan. i have her cookbook, but generally use the website as i take my laptop into the kitchen! so fun.

i also read her love story online and was addicted to it... everyday i looked forward to reading another piece of the puzzle...

i share her with my friends too!