Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas....

Inside the house it's feeling festive........




Outside the house it feels like fall is starting to set in......



I haven't got used to this weather yet. I'm not complaining....it was 70 degrees today and we had lunch on the patio of the cutest little restaurant. We then spent the afternoon playing and working in the yard. I love it. It just doesn't feel like it's almost December.

Mom and Steve left yesterday. I am so thankful they were able and willing to travel our way for the holiday. I cooked the full spread: Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn casserole, stuffing, spinach salad, rolls, pumpkin pie and cheesecake. I not only did a good job preparing it....it all got done cooking at the same time. (And only about 25 min. off my original eat time.) It was a proud moment for me!

I shopped Friday morning. My neighbor, Olivia, and I arrived at Sears at 4:00 am. We headed back home a little after 1 p.m. I have nothing else to say about it at this time. It makes me tired just thinking about it again.

Have a great week!

No comments: