Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Whew.....blogging everyday was more work than I thought. I don't think I will sign up to do that again anytime soon. It's not that it took a ton of time, but it also takes thought. As a mom of 3, that is a tall order.

So today is my final day of the "What I am Thankful For" series. Obviously I have many more things I am thankful for, but those are just going to have to wait until next year. Today I am thankful for....

My Family

I am so thankful for my awesome, spirited sister who I can ALWAYS count on,
My brother Eric, who I think our relationship is just starting to bloom,
My brother Jason, who always makes me feel special and missed,
My mom, who is not only my go-to when there are problems, but also such a great friend,
My dad, who I realize more and more is the foundation of who I am,
My step-dad, who is such an amazing Papa,
My step-mom, who I feel like we have found each other again,
My in-laws, who will always help when they are in need,
And all the family I married into.......I'm going to miss them all very much today. Wish we could be home!

I am so thankful that my children can grow up surrounded by so many people that love them.

Happy Thanksgiving!!