Although it was a very eventful introduction......
the last 48 hours with our new puppy has been great!
We were so excited to pick up our new puppy, Murray. On the car ride home he pooped and vomited on Annelise. If you know Annelise, you know that my little drama queen was FREAKING out. (I would too....but the reaction was above and beyond!)
I couldn't do much but laugh.
Since we have been home, things have been almost too good to be true. He has been sleeping through the night, loves to head to his kennel for a nap, and is laying at my feet right now as I type. We have only had 3 accidents in the house. And, he is SO STINKING CUTE!!
We are so pleased.
The only unexpected thing is the jealousy that Jonah is showing. Jonah likes him....I can't tell you how much running around he has been doing while Murray chases after him.
But, Jonah does not want Murray to have ANY toys. Particularly a ball.
I still can't find one of Murray's bones. I wouldn't be surprised of Jonah hid it.
Here are some pics from this weekend.

5 comments:
He is adorable...hope all continues to go very well!!
He is SOOOO cute.
H, E, and A
Zoey would be lost without her ball. I think I kicked that enormous ball a hundred times today!
He is so cute! I'm sad we missed that stage with Frank.
So sweet!
He couldn't be any cuter!!! Poor Annelise...it's probably a good thing that he is so cute! Hope Jonah adjusts to your newest family member. Give Murray a head scratch from the Johnsons!
Sara
Post a Comment