I am so sorry for your whole family. Hang in there.You are blessed with 3 beautiful children...
I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.
You know I'm thinking of you guys and praying for you both.....
Praying for you guys...
Thinking of you.
I know how your feeling and it's a hollow, helpless place. If you need to talk know that I am here. Thinking of you all.
I'm so sorry.
i'm sorry nic....
Psalm 139 always brings me peace - Although His plans weren't for Baby H. here on Earth, He does have amazing plans for your little angel!
Im sorry Nicole, ive been in your shoes a few times and there are no words that help. Just know that we are thinking of you all...
I am so sorry for all of you. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I am so sorry for your whole family. Hang in there.You are blessed with 3 beautiful children...
I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.
You know I'm thinking of you guys and praying for you both.....
Praying for you guys...
Thinking of you.
I know how your feeling and it's a hollow, helpless place. If you need to talk know that I am here. Thinking of you all.
I'm so sorry.
i'm sorry nic....
Psalm 139 always brings me peace - Although His plans weren't for Baby H. here on Earth, He does have amazing plans for your little angel!
Im sorry Nicole, ive been in your shoes a few times and there are no words that help. Just know that we are thinking of you all...
I am so sorry for all of you. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment