I removed my post from last night that I wrote after a bottle of wine. Not my proudest moment. But, today is a new day!
I'm feeling really good. The side effects of the DNC are easier to deal with than I expected. I have high expectations for today on the emotional side. I already feel like I am going to be able to handle things better today. I think it will get a little better everyday!

2 comments:
Nicole & Ben,
My heart goes out to you. I went through the same thing before I had Chad & Sean. Once the idea of baby is in your heart and in your mind, the loss is very difficult. The only way I could understand was to know that God's intervention was there. I had to have been carrying a child that would of had no quality of life and God knew that He needed to care for our baby from the very start. My biggest hurdle was going back to work, in the Nursery at Cottage. My faith was tested when I was surrounded by healthy new babies, and I had just been through the emotions of losing a baby. But I knew that God would take care of us and his new little angel.
But, we didn't give up. My two beautiful baby boys, Chad & Sean were given to me in the months and years to come. Chad arrived a mere 10 months from the date of the miscarriage.
Your family is in my prayers.
Love Cindy W.
I'm glad your doing better. That will come and go but gets easier and easier. Exactly 1 year after my miscarriage sweet sweet baby Grae arrived and life wouldn't be complete without her.
Post a Comment