We stayed at the fabulous Planet Hollywood!
I couldn't have been happier with our accommodations.

We gambled a little.....well a little more than I thought we would. Luckily, we spent most of our time at the same set of machines that each hand could be played for a quarter. We actually became quite fond of these machines (we called them "our" machines) even though they did not make any of us rich.
We went to an AWESOME Cirque du Soleil show at the Bellagio.
We ate.....
and ate.....
and ate!
When we were not eating we were out enjoying the sites. The city of Vegas was much dirtier and naughtier than I remembered from our last stay. Although it did not at all prevent us from having an amazing time, I don't have a desire to ever go back. There is always construction in Vegas....but this time seemed out of control. (It was not just the new city center, the whole strip was under construction.) We walked a lot in "not so desirable" conditions.....
My shoes and my feet did not fare well.

We went to a great dueling piano bar......
and listened to some great (and not so great) karaoke. My favorite guy was singing that night!
We spent hours pool side, but I didn't take pictures of that. It was so great having my favorite people silently sitting by my side. We all had a book in hand. SO RELAXING!
So many great moments, so many great memories....
One of the best was when Julie got a special tattoo put on her body to represent the little girl that has burned permanent marks into so many hearts. This one was for you Livs!
Over all the trip was just plain FUN!

We were silly,
carefree,
and happy!
So, as if that was not enough fun.....there was more!
The day that Julie and Zac left, our friend the Mark and Lori Stees flew in.
We were pooped, but they were pumped.
So we stepped it up and had one more great night in Vegas.
Then we caught the 6 a.m. flight home on Friday morning. Ben and I both felt the same!
But we have GREAT MEMORIES!

1 comment:
Glad you got away and had an awesome time.
When I was in Vegas we went to that same dueling piano bar...those guys were awesome and so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment