
Happy Birthday to the little guy who has brought so much joy to our lives. I remember reading an Olivia (the pig) book for the first time. At the end Olivia's mom says something like, "I love you, but you wear me out." I remember thinking....that is a horrible thing to say to your darling child! Ha Ha, now I totally get it!
In these last two year I have laughed daily......

And been frustrated regularly......


But most of all I have been in awe of the impact a little boy....a little boy that I didn't think I needed (I always thought I was a "girls mom") has made in my life.
I Love You Jonah, Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy birthday little man!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jonah! Did you hear me singing the Happy Birthday Song?
Love, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Happy Birthday Jonah! I always thought I was a girls mom as well and I have 2 boys! I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do at first but now I love it!
HAPPY BDAY JONAH...a little late!!!
I agree it is so much fun having a boy...but, so different!!!
Let the "terrible two's " begin....HA!!!HA!!! I hope he doesn't get any busier and mischeivous(sp??)
Post a Comment