So far moving day has had a slow start. South Carolina has not had much rain this year and the Lord decided to bless this area with down pours today :) The movers came at 8:00, but have only unloaded maybe 10% of the truck so far. It has been pouring, and we live on a VERY steep hill. I'm sure the movers are not very fond of us. I feel horrible for them. The hike up the driveway is horrible and the rain doesn't help. I don't know if they are going to stop for the day or not. They are going to decide after lunch.
I just got back to the apartment so Jonah could take a nap. On the way I stopped at Sonic to pick up lunch for Alaina and I. When I went to pay....I didn't have my wallet. I asked the cashier if I could write a check. After checking with his manager he told me yes. Then I mentioned it is out of town. He said that would be fine with proper ID. Ohhhh, the ID that is in my wallet. I told him that was okay....it's just the day my day is going. He then said, "Everyone needs to start a good day sometime." He then hands me my food and tells me that he will keep me in his prayers. Oh.....THANK YOU! I love Southerners! Not only did he give me the food....I have another person praying for me. I totally can use that these days! Thank you Sonic Man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are glad that you have a Home now in SC.
Please send us your address!
Minnesota Conner Clan
Hi.
Love,
AAAAAAAAAAAA
Post a Comment