Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello World!

I feel alive....I have Internet! I don't have long, but I wanted to give a quick update.

1. We are living in our new house.
2. Yes, I am thrilled to be out of the apartment.
3. This has been a CRAZY WEEK!
4. We have too much stuff. Like my grandmother, I have a hard time getting rid of things.
5. It's COLD HERE! Record lows.....SERIOUSLY!
6. I am homesick.
7. I miss running with Lori.
8. Annelise is doing great in school.
9. Mom and Steve will be here Wednesday! YEAH!!
10. I'm so glad I can blog again!

Hope all is well in your world. I can't wait to have time to check other blogs!

2 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

So glad you guys are moved in and getting settled all together in your own place!!! Can't wait to get more updates! Thinking of you all!!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving in your new home! We will miss you all on Friday!

Minnesota Clan