Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I am going a little crazy. We are trying to put the MANY finishing details on the house to make it ready for the market. Since we don't live neatly, this whole thing is hard for not just me, but my children too! We had a 10:00 showing today. Getting this house ready was CRAZY! We still have finishing things to do....but I did have it clean and picked up. The people were early...only 10 min.... but that is still early. I had to hurry and put Jonah in the car so I could run back in and make all the finishing touches that I can't do with him around. When I was driving away I realized I forgot to make Annelise a lunch. I then went over to my friend Rachel's house and chatted while my house was being shown. I left an hour or so later to get some lunch for Annelise and then take it to school. While sitting in the drive-thru of a local deli I thought to myself, "I wonder if Alaina would like a sandwich." AUG...ALAINA!! I forgot to pick her up at pre-school. I zoomed out of line and got to her 30 min. late. So, I was now at Annelise's school without lunch for her. I waited for her and gave her the choice of eating what the school had to offer (which smelled good) or coming home with me. She chose to eat hot lunch. I paid and left.

Why am I telling you all of this......BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY!

We have an open house this weekend. Hopefully the perfect person for this house will come and want it. This weekend is also Fall Fest at Annelise's school....I am the chair for Children's Games and activities. Feeling a little crazy with that right now too!

Okay, I need to go paint. I started the trim in the girl's room last night while they were sleeping. Painting in the dark is challenging. (It wasn't pitch black...there was a very dim light.)

Hope your day is going better than mine! nic

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

You need a NANNY till the house sells, or at least a driver!! I understand about spreading yourself too thin, Sean and I were just talking about it last night. Although, we aren't selling a house.....