Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!



Today is our 9 year anniversary. We celebrated by taking a family trip to the doctor. Annelise has been sick since Tuesday morning, Alaina since yesterday, and Jonah started feeling warm when I got him out of the car to go into the doctor's office. The Dr. looked at Alaina, Annelise, and then I asked the nurse if she could take Jonah's temp. He was 102. The Dr. then took at look at him. THEN....Ben talked about his throat. End result, the Dr. wrote prescriptions for the whole family, including me....just in case. (Which I won't be needing!) We are a mess! Ben and I are supposed to get away this weekend to Chicago for our anniversary. I'm not sure if that is going to happen. Oh well....I guess that is our life! And, although I am going to be VERY, VERY disappointed if we can't have the weekend together in Chicago, I wouldn't trade my life for the world! Happy Anniversary Ben! I love you!

Here is a pic of poor little Jonah at supper tonight. He must feel yucky, he LOVES TO EAT!

1 comment:

Sarah and Kieran said...

i just tried calling to see how the gang was feeling and if you guys were still coming....i hope you can make it! and i hope everyone is feeling better. call me later! love, me