Monday, July 14, 2008
The Bead
Alaina had a bead stuck up her nose. She was so upset about it. I immediately got online for advise. I read you should plug the free side and give a CPR blow to the mouth. I tried it twice with no luck. I called my mom and Ben. While on the phone with Ben, I decided to try it again and give the hardest blow possible. Sure enough it flew out with a little pop. I have no idea why she put the bead up her nose.....but I know she won't do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CRAZY....Braden had a cheeto up his nose once, that was a treat!! Good job on "extracting" the bead.
Wow, Allaina is always up to something, huh?? Never a dull moment it sounds with her!!!
Gotta love them!!!
I think Alaina and I are lost sisters.... :) I am a Fransene Spelman, thank you very much....Kieran doesn't understand my humor much either and he doesn't get why I think farting is so funny.
Post a Comment