Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weekend in Galesburg



We had a fun and busy weekend in Galesburg.
We started off visiting Grandma Lori's new horse, Fancy Pants. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me.....so I will have to get pics of her next time. The girls enjoyed their visit with her....but seemed more interested in the cats walking around. Alaina is excited to be able to ride her in the future!


We traveled to Avon for Jack Chatterton's 6th birthday. It was a bonfire birthday party. What a PERFECT theme for fall.......but due to the 92 degree weather....sitting in front of the fire cooking our hot dogs and marshmallows was not the most enjoyable experience.


Jack blowing out his candles on his campfire cake. (Julie is SO creative!)


Jack was such a crack-up bobbling for apples....he put his whole body into it. Annelise and Alaina politely declined the bobbing for apples and the "pushing a pumpkin with you head" race. GIRLS!


The party was at Grandma and Grandpa Chatterton's house, so we got to enjoy farm life.


On Monday the girls enjoyed playing with their cousins all day.


Hannah is a great little hair designer!


We also had a great time riding with Grandpa in the combine!


It's always great to go home!

1 comment:

Sarah and Kieran said...

I am so jealous of your weekend back home! It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for thinking of me running the marathon. I will see you guys soon!
Love, Aunt Sarah