Today was Jonah's baptism. It was such a wonderful ceremony! His baptism was a private family event after church. Father Mike did a wonderful job of getting the kids involved. Jonah slept through most of it, but woke and smiled when the water was being poured over his head. It was SO SWEET!
Father Mike got the kids involved from the beginning. They all gathered
around the holy water and blessed it together. It was so touching to watch!
Jonah with his Godparents, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kieran.
I feel like the luckiest women in the world today. We had such a wonderful day with our family. I can't help but smile when I look at the next picture. My heart is so full! I am so blessed! I have 3 beautiful children and a great husband.....and I even got a nap in this afternoon. God is good!
At the end of the day we were all pooped....but Jonah had enough energy to soak the bathroom. He LOVES taking a bath! He is on the move the whole time he is in the tub. It is hilarious to watch!

1 comment:
OMG that little bit of video feed is just adorable. thanks for having us! we had a blast!
Aunt Sarah & Uncle Kieran
Post a Comment