Saturday, July 14, 2007

Swim Lessons

Here are my troops snuggling in the recliner!

The girls had swim lessons last week. They both did great! Annelise's big accomplishment was she finally got brave enough to go off the diving board! I wish I had a picture....but the day I remember my camera I was talking with the fellow moms when she went off. (Imagine that!)

I was SO PROUD of Alaina. Up until this week she wouldn't get into the water without me. This week she was so brave and by mid week she was swimming (with a belt) without hanging on to her teacher. She had so much fun!



2 comments:

Emily said...

looks like you're having a great summer so far! jonah and the girls are absolutely adorable!
hope to see you soon.... em

Alyssa Cabrera said...

I love that I have time to comment. The girls are so big and all of the kids are so beautiful. hope all is well and I miss you guys. love alyssa