
I can't believe that one month has already passed since Jonah joined our family. (Although I do feel one month short on sleep!) Jonah is growing like a weed! He went from 6 lbs. 15 oz. at his 1 week appointment to 9 lbs. 4 oz. at one month!
He is very much like his biggest sister when she was little. He is happiest when he is in my arms. Normally I may be frustrated that he won't let me put him down much.....but with Annelise turning six this last month I have had a change of attitude. Time goes by so fast....and before I know it he will be six too.

I'm trying hard not to wish this crazy time away. So....my house is a disaster, I have not written any Thank You notes yet, and I have an incredible amount of unanswered emails and phone calls that I need to return.....but I wouldn't change a thing. (Okay, maybe I would get a cleaning lady!)

I have been trying to find creative new ideas to keep the girls stimulated. This last week I introduced the sponge curlers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment