Today is also the third birthday of my blog. When I started this blog I had no idea what it would become. I am so pleased to have the last 3 years documented. It has been a release and a support system for me. I am very proud of it. I am working on getting it all bound into a book. I plan on making a copy for each child. So cool! Many things have changed in the last 3 years. I have changed in the last 3 years. Due to these changes, it's time to end The Hawkinson Gang Blog. (Wait....don't cry) I'm kicking off a new blog soon. It will be more of the "new me" than the "old me", but it will also be a lot of the same. So, please bookmark my new blog:
http://canihavearefill.blogspot.com/
But most of all......
Today is Annelise's 9th birthday!! I'm still a little shocked that she is half way to 18....but I am thrilled to celebrate it with her and watch her grow. She is an amazing girl. She makes me very proud!
Pictures from Annelise's birthday festivities will be posted on the new blog, http://canihavearefill.blogspot.com/ soon.

1 comment:
That was a big day! How wonderful and I can't wait to check out your new blog. Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!
Post a Comment