Look at those eyes! They are so beautiful and piercing.
As soon as you can, take him along. I love it when Brett runs races with me. It's something we will always be able to do together, until my knee replacement that is:).
He is so cute! Alex (4) has been asking if he can run a race with mommy. He wanted to get shoes just like mine. I'm sure once he's big enough you'll have a great running buddy!
2 comments:
Look at those eyes! They are so beautiful and piercing.
As soon as you can, take him along. I love it when Brett runs races with me. It's something we will always be able to do together, until my knee replacement that is:).
He is so cute! Alex (4) has been asking if he can run a race with mommy. He wanted to get shoes just like mine. I'm sure once he's big enough you'll have a great running buddy!
Post a Comment