Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekend Fun

The girls had some friends over.  We blew up the jumpy house in the living room.



We have not had the jumpy house up since we moved here.
 Jonah woke up from his nap and was in complete awe.





The younger girls helped me make some candy cane sugar cookies


On Sunday afternoon we headed to the State Museum.  They have a visiting dinosaur exhibit.  I thought Jonah would be all smiles.  They actually freaked him out.  They moved, roared, and looked somewhat real.  He was scared....but curious.  He wanted to walk through twice.





Now was this really necessary???



Giving his best dinosaur growl.



I love this next picture.
(I think he is praying for world peace!)








It was one of those weekends that you need a weekend to recover from it.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Our local science museum has the same type of dinosaur exhibit and it has a gory one as well that I can never figure out why they have it. That's a very neat Santa tradition, wish our neighborhood did the same thing! My boys would love to come over with the jumpy house in the family room, what a fun mom you are!!!