For Ben's job.
Ben's current position has not only taken care of our needs and wants financially,
it has also put him in a position to grow.
A fear of mine when we went from the family farm to "Cooperate America" was Ben would move into a dog eat dog, cut throat world.
I didn't want him to to sacrifice his integrity for the sake of getting ahead or making the sale.
That was an irrational fear and far from what has happened.
Ben is surrounded by honest, trustworthy men who I like very much.
They believe in family and offer up thanks and prayer at group meals.
It's a very impressive bunch,
and I am thrilled that Ben has had the opportunity to work with them.
And because of Ben's job, I'm able to stay home.
I can't believe I have been out of the workforce for over 8 years!!!!
Not one second of regret!
Our bank accounts may not be bursting with money,
the college tuition is not paid,
But, I didn't miss a thing.
And for that, I am thankful!

No comments:
Post a Comment