Sunday, September 27, 2009

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails......

Okay, no snails......

Look what was hanging out of Ben's truck on Friday.

He used a broom stick to get it out of his bumper, down our hill, and across the street.
The girls were screaming and freaking out the whole time.
They feared for their Dad's life. DRAMA!!

And much better than snakes....We picked out our puppy yesterday. He can't come home with us until the middle of October, but we were able to pick out the puppy and we gave him a name.

Introducing the newest member of the Hawkinson Gang......

Murray

The kids are in LOVE!
Hopefully their enthusiasm will continue as we get him home and attempt to potty train him.


I couldn't get a great pic of Jonah with the puppy.
He was wanting to love up on the pup, but would not stay still.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Yuck on the snake, we get a lot in our yard and had a scorpion in our laundry room when we first moved in. That is the cutest puppy I've seen in a long time!

Keri said...

What a cute puppy!!
I can't believe the snake, I didn't think it was real at first....YUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I just logged on for the first time in about a week and I am thrilled to learn about Murray!!! What an adorable little guy he is!
I can't wait to hear about your adventures with Murray and at Disney....enjoy your time with your family!

Sara