Andrea's family has been staying with us for the last week. We had such a great time. We went hiking, to the zoo, to the beach, and to a plantation. The weather was really pretty cruddy...but thanks to Andrea's determination to stay active, we made the most of it! I took a ton of pics....but I want to play with an editing program before I put them on here. The bad news....I dropped our new camera and broke something in the lens. Let's say...Ben was not happy with me. Here are just a few pics of our kids.
Annika and Annelise have been buddies since they were babies!

Andrea's oldest, Ethan, was a HUGE help to her this week. Plus he impressed all the neighbor kids (and parents) with his skateboarding skills!

Andrea's daughter Annika played so well the with girls.
Alaina LOVED having her to play with while Annelise was in school!

Jonas is her BUSY boy! He is almost 4 even though he keeps telling me his is two.

Bek is her baby. He is 10 month and LOVES HIS MOMMA!

More pics soon....
2 comments:
I'm SO GLAD you posted these!! It's incredible how different they all look! Ethan has become such a handsom MAN! wow....time sure passes fast! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Wow, Andrea's kids are so big...
Glad you had a great time....I would love to come visit sometime!!! Take care
Post a Comment