Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A peek into: A day in the life of my little man!

While I was doing laundry last week I heard Jonah squealing and laughing. I went into my bedroom to find him jumping off an upside down laundry basket (in which he turned over) onto the bed. It took me a couple of minutes to find a camera and he was still at it when I got back into the room. His excitement died down since he had company....but still this shows you what a day in the life of Jonah Hawkinson is like.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Oh boy......unbelievable!!!!!!!Not sure if I am up to all of these "boy" activities!!!!!!! Can you imagine how freaked we would be if that was our first child doing that sort of activity!!!!!

The Chatt Pack said...

I love it. You had it way too easy with the girls;)

Anonymous said...

All that and no stitches? You got off easy this time!!
What fun.
Crystal

Anonymous said...

That is such a boy thing to do! What a funny little man!! Just don't tell Luke!

Sara

mhawkfam said...

Boys just go higher :). Maybe it is in their genes?! We watched Andrew swing from the kitchen cup cabinet Wednesday night. All was going well until he bumped into the fridge! The look on his face was priceless. He was shocked!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love it!! This is my everyday life with two boys!!!

Carrie Armstrong