I remember the day she was born. I wasn't scared (unlike the birth of Annelise).
As soon as I was handed my new daughter....I wept!
There are many that don't "get" Alaina....those that do, feel the same as I do.
Truly a light in our life. I thank God for her everyday!
Happy Birthday My Love!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is 5!!! Happy Birthday Alaina! She had personality when she was itty bitty...and while its been a long time since I have been around her I bet her personality is even bigger than it was!!
First of all - Happy B'day one day late to Alaina! I love the new header picture, but that last picture of Alaina - unbelievable!
Hard to believe....5!! That will be Emersyn soon...then off to school before we know it!!! So bitter sweet.
Hope she had a great day!!!!
Great pics
Happy Birthday Alaina! Five is such a great year! I love that age!
I wanted to let you know that I made some "pray for olivia" buttons on my blog. They're not that great b/c I really don't know what I'm doing, but they get the job done. I posted them on March 8th, so you'll have to scroll down a little to find them!
Post a Comment