Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alaina's Birthday Party

We had a celebration in Galesburg for Alaina's 5th birthday. The theme: HALLOWEEN. Alaina always picks the most unique themes. We started out at Discovery Depot Children's Museum. For cake and gifts we headed to the church that Ben's family attends. I had the excellent idea to ask Megan Kane to do the cupcakes for Alaina's party, and she didn't disappoint me. They were AWESOME! Alaina said it was the best birthday ever! (I think she says that every year...but it always makes me happy!)

I hope this is the only time Alaina is going to sit in a cop car...
but she is my middle child, so who knows??

Annelise in the ambulance.


Emma was working hard serving everyone in the diner.



This next pic cracks me up. It looks like Jonah is telling Andrew something very important. And by the look on Andrew's face he is trying so hard to understand him.


Now for the AMAZING CUPCAKES. I couldn't have been happier!








The party was great but it ended on a sad note.....as we had to say goodbye to our family and friends. The Stees family traveled from Dixon to Galesburg for the celebration. When it was time to say goodbye, Paige was in tears. Lori told me that Paige said, "I want her back." I can feel your pain sweet little girl. As Paige was struggling to leave, Alaina went up to her and gave her a big hug. So sweet....I hope they are friends forever!





Next up: Cousin time....more pics soon!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Looks like a fun party. My kids love going to Discovery Depot!!!