Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Program

Annelise's Christmas program was this week. It was SO GREAT! These few clips show only a part of the energy those second graders showed. I was so impressed with their performance. It was called "December Around the World". (UPDATE....the video is much darker on this page than on my computer....Annelise is in front with a fluffy white collar.)


The girl that Annelise is doing her duo performance with is her friend, Josie. Everyday Annelise tells me about Josie. Thank God for Josie! She has helped to make Annelise's transition smooth!




Annelise LOVED performing. It was so fun to watch her! I am so proud of her!

Here are a few pics we took before the program. We failed to get a really good one of all three...surprise, surprise.



2 comments:

Keri said...

I totally see you when I look at Annelise in these pics. She is looking so grown up. It goes too quickly.
Great pics

mhawkfam said...

Way to go Annelise!!!