Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons

I should be cleaning and packing right now....but I wanted to get a new post on here. The girls just completed a fun week of swim lessons. I planned on getting them in a couple sessions this summer....but that didn't happen. They both had fun and we had a great talk in the car today about children in both of their classes that didn't listen and talked back to the swim teacher. Due to the wonderful bubble I have put Annelise in through the St. Anne school system....she was quite shocked on the behavior of a few children. Actually, I was too....especially since their mothers were not too far away chatting and didn't do a thing about the behavior. Here are a few pics from today, it was a dreary day....so the pics are not as crisp as I would have wanted.......


Annelise floating for her swimming test.


Jonah did awesome this week. I kept him in the stroller b/c I knew he would be in the pool if I let him walk around. As long as I kept the Chex in front of him and walked around occasionally, he stayed put. Thanks Little Man....that helped A LOT!


We are awaiting the arrival of Ben's family. This weekend his siblings and relatives from his mom's side are traveling to Dixon for the 2nd annual reunion at Lowell Park. Crystal and the boys are coming tonight and staying over. Everyone else will be here tomorrow. On Sunday we pack up and head to Mackinac Island for the week with Matt's family. I can't wait!!!! So, I will update when we get back with all our vacation pics. Have a great week!!!

No comments: